Monday, January 12, 2015
Thursday, August 21, 2014
IDE64 V4.1 Case
Monday, February 10, 2014
External RAM issue fix
Thursday, December 12, 2013
IDEDOS 0.90 patch 51
- JD protocol timing adjusted to handle NTSC in manager
- disabled write cache default (can cause corruption on power loss)
- progress bar in manager was sometimes wrong for long directories
- set pio0 transfer setting and remember it (for some hardware)
- drive detection updates, hope it's not worse now than before
- use reset for recovery (fixes hang after interrupted transfers)
- don't spin up power saving drives when changing timers
- invalidate drive after direct write (consistency after filesystem creation)
- change geometry handling, some new drives don't like CHS at all
Friday, November 09, 2012
Plugins pack 2012
To install all the plugins and configuration file man,usr , uncompress the archive to the root directory of the primary IDE64 disk device. Most plugins are associated with appropriate file extension e.g. picture,fli or picture.fli and are started when RETURN is pressed. More info in readme.txt and man_usr.txt text files.
One of the possibility how to install the plugins pack is to extract zip,prg from the zip archive and copy both the plugins2012.zip and zip,prg to your IDE64 primary disk device. From the File Manager, load "zip" by pressing SHIFT+RETURN and start program by SYS4096
At filename prompt type: plugins2012.zip and press RETURN.
Extract all the files and start File Manager by: MAN!
File Manager configuration file man,usr should be in the root directory and set of plugins in "plugins" subdirectory.
I hope you enjoy this collection. The plugins can be individually downloaded from warez.ide64.org
If you find any existing plugin missing in this collection, please let me know. To use vd64 advanced virtual filesystem on Idedos V.91, please rename vd64beta,prg to vd64,prg
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
ZIP plugin V3
The new features makes it even more practical compared to v2:
- - stop now exists back to manager
- - faster decompression
- - can create directory structures (if the archive is proper)
The plugin is created by Soci/Singular and it is based on Pasi Ojala's GunZip.
Get is from: http://warez.ide64.org
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Contiki 2.4 binary release
http://cbm8bit.com/contiki/ and at http://a2retrosystems.com/contiki.html
This release was built using cc65 2.13.2 from (modified) Contiki 2.4 http://cbm8bit.com/contiki/contiki-2.4-addon.zip
Contiki 2.4 is the first 2.x release to contain the following programs:
- dhcp client
- web server
- web browser
- smtp client
- irc client
- Twitter client
-includes fast IDE64 I/O support on the C64.
Beside lots of other improvement especially the following issues were fixed:
- Malfunctioning DNS lookup
- Missing PETSCII conversion for the smtp credentials
- Incorrect fixing of all disk I/O to drive 8